You'll also see an 'ebook available' label on print versions of available titles to alert you. The e-books are viewed through your web browser and offer some handy functions:
- word/phrase searches
- export references to a RefWorks account
- ReadAloud tool for users with impaired vision
- download a title for up to 7 days for offline access
- copy/print within copyright limitations
- staff can link directly to an ebook from Moodle
- when you're off-campus
- outside of Library opening hours
- if all print copies of a book are out on loan
- if you have your full quota of books out
- and there's no fines!
If you would like a run-through of the format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for Ben or Ronan at the Library Information desk.
Our thanks to the Quality Promotion Committee for their support of this initiative.